Drive By Wire
- Operation from the remote control is delivered to outboard via an electric signal and not by the traditional mechanical control cables.
- Smooth Shift &
- Easy Rigging
- Increased Fuel Efficiency
- Luxury Remote Control
- Designed to be easy maintenance for the benefits of the customers
- Easy access oil filter : Can be replaced simply by removing the top cover
- Oil Spill Catcher : A tray is added around the oil filter to catch oil which comes out when exchanging the oil filter
- Oil Level Gauge : Able to use Φ15 oil changer hose
Improved Gear Case
- By optimizing the gear oil passage, the spinning pinion gear generates negative pressure and it helps gear oil circulation.
- It lowers gear oil temperature and contributes to the increased durability of pinion gear.
Dynamic & Smooth Design
DURABILITY & RELIABILITY
Newly Designed Air Intake System
- The air intake structure was reviewed
- Delivers higher power output
- Increased ability to remove water from air taken into cowl
- Decrease in the air intake temperature
- Integrates the ignition coils into the spark plug caps
- Reduces the number of parts and simplifies the wiring system
- Removing the high tension cord enables the ignition to generate spark efficiently which leads to the improvement of combustion efficiency
Water Detecting System
- It helps to protect the engine from water in the fuel
- Using bigger fuel filter than DF140A/115A
- Optimized Fuel Filter position
- Can avoid water in fuel
- Increased Durability & Reliability
- Easy replacement of fuel filter
More Features to contribute to Durability
- Large capacity Fuel Pump : Capable to rig on various kinds of boats
- Optimized O2 Sensor mounting position : Increased Durability
- Using Zinc-containing Rustproof Coating bolt : Increased Durability
High Compression Ratio
- To achieve the optimized mask, port and piston combination, the shape of parts was simulated over 1,000 combinations and then tested thoroughly with the carefully selected parts.
- Achieved 10.6 Compression Ratio which contributes to high torque.
Offset Drive Shaft
- The engine powerhead is positioned closer to the front, moving the outboard’s center of gravity forward.
- Less vibration
- More compact
- Stable steering performance
2-Stage Gear Reduction
- This system which incorporates the Offset Driveshaft features a first stage reduction between the crankshaft and drive shaft, and a second stage reduction inside the gear case.
- High Torque even with big loads.
- Powerful enough to rotate larger propeller
EASE & COMFORT
- Intake noise is suppressed with a resonator, which makes the noise from the outboard quieter.
- Less noise, making boating more pleasant.
- Newly designed ventilation which cools the coils better
- 3Amp better alternator output at idle speed range that is roughly equivalent to the necessary output of SMD12/SMD16.
ECOLOGY & ECONOMY
- The Lean Burn Control System supplies the appropriate amount of fuel and air mixture depending on the navigation conditions.
- Significant improvement in fuel economy in all speed ranges especially at cruising speed.
- Fuel is saved and gasoline costs are cut thanks to improved fuel economy.
Based on the Suzuki’s test data.
* This fuel data may vary depending on the condition.
|RECOMMENDED TRANSOM HEIGHT mm||L:511 / X:638|
|WEIGHT kg *1||L: 188, X: 192
|ENGINE TYPE||DOHC 16-Valve|
|FUEL DELIVERY SYSTEM||Multi-Point Sequential Electronic Fuel Injection|
|NO. OF CYLINDERS||4|
|PISTON DISPLACEMENT cm3||2,045|
|BORE ×STROKE mm||86 x 88|
|MAXIMUM OUTPUT kW||84.6 / 103|
|FULL THROTTLE OPERATING RANGE rpm||5,600-6,200|
|OIL PAN CAPACITY Lit.||5.5|
|RECOMMENDED FUEL||RON91 / AKI87|
|ALTERNATOR||20A/700rpm , 40A/6000rpm|
|ENGINE MOUNTING||Shear Mount|
|TRIM METHOD||Power Trim and Tilt|
|EXHAUST||Through Prop Hub Exhaust|
|PROPELLER SELECTION (Pitch)||15″-25″(RR), 17″-23″(CR)|
The appearance, colors, and equipment of outboard motors may differ according to market and grade.
Specifications may change without prior notice.